Attention College Freshmen & Sophomores: Nativ Spring Semester is for you!!
If your college experience this year is not what you expected, don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Spend your Spring semester with Nativ in Jerusalem!
- Live Learn and explore Israeli for a semester
- Live in the heart of Jerusalem and study at Hebrew University
- Hike throughout Israel
- Gain leadership skills
- Make lifelong friendships
- February 7 – Depart for Israel
- Feb 8 – 22 – Quarantine in Jerusalem
- Feb 23 – 28 South Tiyul (hiking trip)
- March 1 – Semester at Hebrew University begins
- March 26 – April 4 – Pesach Vacation
- April 14 – 15 Yom Hazikaron/ Yom Hatzmaut
- May 16 – 18 – Shavuot
- May 31 – Last day of classes
- June 1-3 Hebrew University finals
- June 4 – 9 North Tiyul
- June 10 – Return flight to U.S.
During the semester, these students will also have the opportunity to celebrate and commemorate Purim, Holocaust Memorial Day, Pesach, Israeli Memorial Day, Israeli Independence Day, Shavuot and more. This is an opportunity that you don’t want to miss. . . .
Cost – $16,000 – includes round-trip airfare between New York and Tel Aviv, tuition and fees, housing, medical insurance (not including dental), meals, required transportation, and all planned sightseeing and touring. Personal expenses are not included. Scholarships are available!
For More Information
For more information, please reach out to Deb Shafran at firstname.lastname@example.org.